Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stenceel


If I can't get my stupid hands to do work for class, I can at least put an exacto blade in one of them and make it cut stencils.

I'm still wiped from Folklife, emotionally and physically (see: bruises featured in post previous), and trying to push myself to do work has just been an exercise in frustration. I'd put up the stuff I'm working on, but frankly I'm embarrassed by how godawfully bad it is at the moment.

(New tactic- shame art skills into doing better work!)

I printed this one on the back of the shirt that saw me through all three days of Folklife. It reads "Circus Freak" on the front, courtesy of another stencil I slapped on there a few hours before we left. I have much fondness for this article of clothing thanks to all we survived together, including all the creep-fucks who used it to ask me if I was a freak in bed too and inquired after my acrobatic skills in a highly non-professional manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment