Monday, May 25, 2009

Back and bruised!

Back from busking Folklife all weekend, and sporting this very fine souvenir. The official story is that I was going around punching hippies and one of them threw a gourd at me. Or I got in a fight with a rival performance group and had to defend my troupe's honor- disseminate whichever version you think makes me more of a badass.

Unofficially, Jeff and I were doing chaos during a Cirk du Fantastik street show and his head was coming up as my face was going down. But we're the only ones who need to know that.

Learned a hell of a lot about performance this weekend, all of which will be fueling my last push to make tons of work this term for class. I'm thinking about immortalizing this black eye in acrylic- the colors are coming up really beautifully right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment