Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fuck yer audience rough

This is another in the dual performative self/personal self series. It's really just roughed out at the moment, but the character is holding a mask that'll have a cheesy grin on it, and the right bicep will have a tattoo that reads "Fuck yer audience". My housemate Michael sparked the idea for the concept this time, all thanks to their artistic genius.

I have a loooong, much-meditated on bit of writing to accompany this one to the effect of what I as a performer REALLY think of all those beautiful people I weasel money out of, but it's still taking shape and will probably hit articulation sometime when the art is finished.

Still struggling with the eyes, although they're not as bad as the soulless pits my camera makes them out to be in the shot.

Holding this facial expression so I could use it as a reference with the mirror was hilarious. I didn't even know cheek muscles could cramp.

No comments:

Post a Comment