Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fuck yeah studio!


FUCK. YEAH. STUDIO.

I spent all day today (for a value of today that includes being up till six, sleeping for two hours in the morning, training for three on the trapeze, and collapsing for a little bit after that) cleaning the garage so I could work in my screenprinting studio again. And it is beeeeeutiful. All sexy and organized and full of shelving!

I even coated a screen for one of my jobs to see if my emulsion from a month ago is still good. Here's hoping- I'd love to put some of tomorrow towards printing some real work again.

Here, look at it again! Love it with your eyes! Be full of delicious anticipation for the art that is going to come out of this space! (I have been doing a lot of that part).

Art space!

No comments:

Post a Comment