Saturday, June 13, 2009

Forgiveness and studio shots

Three days sans art posts! Believe me when I say that I am the soul of humility and contrition. But in my defense, I turned 21 on the 12th, and we're in the midst of Evergreen's graduation, of which three of my housemates partook. There's been excessive cooking and outings and parties and heavy, heavy drinking many nights in a row. Less time for art than usual, although my life'll no doubt empty out next week and I'll be producing work at a stupid rate yet again out of summer ennui and my emotional failings.

To make up for it, here's a shot of my newly organized studio space! I spent today re-doing my walls, which are crammed full of as much art as I can fit on them. I like to keep lots of figure studies around my easel for reference, but it was getting up the three layers of paper and ridiculousness. It's more nicely spread out now.

Note that all my supplies are crammed on a tiny two inch wide shelf jutting out of the wall. It's a pain in the ass it's a good way to make sure my space doesn't get too cluttered!

No comments:

Post a Comment