Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Too Much Coffee

Another in my series of "this is what I've been up to while traveling" comics. The aforementioned coffee (which was DELICIOUS) is actually responsible for three other comics aside from this one because I couldn't sleep for the LIFE of me that night.

I am slowly learned how to shade with some amount of skill. I brought my set of greyscale brush pens with my on vacation, and they're getting a workout.

That's my "going to a nice restaurant better femme up" look, btw. I didn't actually own any girly heels until about a month ago when my friend Dan gave me a pair of his for my birthday. Dan's a rockstar like that.

2 comments:

  1. there is no such thing as too much coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I did not sleep like, all night. I just drew comics. It was bad.

    ReplyDelete